Rules of acceptance:
*Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
*Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
*Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
*Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 possibly unknown things about me:
1. I went to private school for all of my schooling. I think its ironic that I now teach in a public school that's the complete opposite of the school I went to.
2. I am the only child.
4. One my very first day of teaching I was so nervous I read from my clipboard. (I had a speech for every minute of the day lol)
5. I have an obsession with children's books. I buy them everywhere I go.
6. My favorite channels are HGTV, TLC, and the Food Network. (My fiance dispises those channels lol)
7. My favorite food are potatoes. I love them fried, baked, boiled, and any other kind of way. :-)
Blogs I nominate
1. Erica Bohrer's First Grade
2. The Moffat Girls
3. Swimming into Second
4. Teaching In Flip Flops
5. Teachery Tidbits
6. Stepping into First Grade
7. Smiling in Second Grade
8. A Year of Many Firsts
9. Adventures of Ms. Smith
10. 4th Grade Frolics
11. 3rd Grade Gridiron
12. 2nd Grade Frosting
13. 3rd Grade's a Hoot
14. 1st Grade with Miss Snowden
15. Buggy for Second Grade
Whew! That's alot of work to choose only 15 blogs because there are sooooo many good ones.