Monday, July 2, 2012

Donor's Choose and what nots

I hope everyone is staying cool in this blistering HOT weather! Here in NC its in the 3 digits and it is H-O-T!!

Today was my first day of summer camp.  My school is doing a camp for 3 weeks for our kids that are borderline grade level.  I'm excited to be able to see a few of my kids. :-)

Anyway...I have a new Donor's Choose project that I would love for you to check out. If you are able to help my project out in any way, I'd be glad to help you with any projects that you have going on for your classroom.  That's what bloggy friends are for...right? :-) I've had a few projects funded through Donor's Choose and I am very grateful.  Most of my classroom library has come from projects that were funded through this site.  If you aren't familiar with Donor's Choose I highly suggest that you look into it!

Lastly, Donna over at Peace, Love, & Learning is having a FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS giveaway! Some of the most amazing bloggers have joined up with her.  There are 3 great prizes!! Go check it out!

Cassandra over at Adventures in Room 5 is having her first giveaway! It ends soon so head on over!

Keep cool and enjoy your summer. School will be here before you know it!! (Do I smile about that or frown? lol)

1 comment: