Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Second Grade Common Core

I have found an amazing resource that any 2nd grade teacher would love to have! It's called the Second Grade Common Core Workbook. It has games, worksheets, and activities for EVERY standard in math and language arts.  This could be a lifesaver for all us 2nd grade teachers.  We are all new to common core and I know that having games and activities already made would just make things so so so much easier!
Be sure to head over and check it out!! You won't regret it!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet share about sweet treats from second grade. Nice blog. I think you should write a blog about packaging. Packaging can enhance the outer look of the product and increase the sales as well. Whenever I look to buy a vape product, I get a vape which comes with a nice vape box. You should also write about vape cartridge boxes because vape cartridge is the hot selling vaping product.

    ReplyDelete